Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey activity 1: Top 3 Things About NZ

Kia ora fellow bloggers! It is finally the summer holidays. For the holidays to keep me busy I have signed up to do the Summer Learning Journey. In this you have to do as many activities as you can throughout the summer holidays. Every task is worth a certain number of points. At the end you get prizes for the amount of blogs and comments you did. Today's task to write your Top 3 things about NZ. Here are my three:
1: NZ is nicknamed Aoeteroa because it means land of the Long White Cloud.
2: Our capital is Wellington, but the biggest city in NZ is Auckland.
3: Our Bird is the Kiwi. The Kiwi is a flightless bird.
Well, that was it for today. See you again tomorrow with another blog post.
Good Bye!

1 comment:

  1. mōrena Georgia!

    P.s What an awesome name!!
    Nice to meet you. Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my first year being a blogger commentator and I have just completed my second year studying to become a teacher. I am looking forward to hearing all the beautiful, knowledgeable and diverse ideas that you have to offer and I am also looking forward to learning from you.

    You will also notice that there are two Georgia's on this cluster so just keep a look out for 'Georgia E' which is me and the other Georgia will sign off as 'Georgia'.


    I really appreciate the introduction that you have made! It lets everyone know what you are doing and why you are doing it :)
    These are some really fun facts about New Zealand! Have you ever seen a kiwi before?

    Keep up the awesome work, I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts! Don't forget you can earn extra points by commenting on your fellow peer posts. These needs to be positive, thoughtful and helpful comments that are 3 sentences long.

    Cheers,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete