Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Christmas Decorations

Hello fellow bloggers,
for the past few days (two) we have been making Christmas decorations. We made them to sell at our Whanau Event. I was originally in a pair with T-man (Teziah) but then he went and made his own creations.
The first thing was snow woman. Her name was Judy. I also made a reindeer named Joey. Today I made a husband for Judy. His name is John. At home I am going to make their child called Jake.
The thing I liked: Being Creative.
The thing I disliked: Following the rules of this task and the fact that the power went off.
I made these people by using paint, toilet rolls, paper, pom-poms, pipe cleaners and glue.
Goodbye, Georgia.
Here are some photos:




2 comments:

  1. So cool Georg! Now I see what you were trying to help Kellan and Abi do at home.

    ReplyDelete