Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Movies!!! In Progress

Hi!!!!!
For the past week or so, we have been making movies for a competition. I'm in a group with Saphera, Grace, Hayley, Ellie, Kora and Heidi. Our first movie didn't work, so we started a second yesterday. Our first movie was a Murder. Our second movie is about an old abandoned hospital and we all go missing. We have the help from Leonor (Camera woman and Director) and Brooke (Lead Actor and Director).
I was surprised when I found that our movie wasn't working and that our scenes disappeared. But, I am excited for our  second movie because I feel like it will be quite fun to film.
I think that the others not knowing their lines was very frustrating and hard. Getting the green screen to work was very hard as well.
I found that filming the outside scenes was quite easy because we didn't have to worry about green screen.
Overall, I really like movie making so far. We have had a few dramas along the way, but we solved those.
Bye!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Georgia, It’s AJ a year 6 from Paihia school. I really enjoyed your blog post about Movie making in progress it sounds really interesting. We are making movies too. I can not wait to see the finished product. What did you find challenging? Thank you for sharing your post. Ka pai to mahi. Maybe if you have time you could check out my blog at : https://psaurora-janem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete