Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Greats and Grands Day 2019

This week we are having Greats and Grands Day. We do prizes for oldest grandparent and furthest traveled + more. My Grandma would win shortest distance traveled because she works in the office at school.
So this year we made a book for our grandparents using Google Slides. Every year I do something about Grandma, so this year I did most things about Grandad.
The thing I liked about this task was the idea of making a book for my grandparents. And making fudge.
The thing I didn't like about this task was writing the fudge recipe. I didn't like this because I only found out towards the end that it said everything else about the fudge at the bottom of the website.
I found this task easy because I know a lot about my grandparents so it was easy to write about them.
What was hard in this task was really nothing I guess. This task was fun and easy to do. Some people wouldn't agree though.
Here is my slideshow about Grandad. And Grandmas chocolate pudding.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia my name is Mikaire and I am a year six at Paihia School. I like your post about your greats and grands day. I think it was nice how you wrote about you grandparents in a book. You brought me back to when I started writing my own book that I never finished so it's good to hear that someone did. Did you have fun writing your own book?
    Bye keep up the great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia my name is Anika, I go to Paihia School, and I am a Year Four. I love your slide about Grandad, and his chocolate pudding. Your post was very helpful for me. It made me want to write a book about my Pa. Could you have added something more about your Grandad?

    ReplyDelete